Monday, March 26, 2012

Vintage Shoot

My great friend, Myriah, came again and boy did we have FUN!  We did three different looks throughout the day and I decided to post them separately (plus it's a lot to edit and people want to see)!  Myriah took Faith to the 1920's, Megan to the 1930's and Lauren to the 1940's!  She designed their looks completely... hair, make-up, clothes!  PLUS she makes the beautiful pieces in the girl's hair.  She is SO talented!  Thank you so much for coming and having yet another amazing, FUN shoot!   ....stay tuned for more to come!


Faith - 20's
 Lauren - 40's
Megan - 30's











8 comments:

Brock and Chaley said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! Love the last one of Lauren too! AH these are so great!!

Faund Images said...

Thanks, Chaley! We missed you this time! We'll have to do it again... SO MUCH FUN!

Kristin said...

These are simply AMAZING!! the styling and photography is breathtaking....

xo
kristin

linda said...

oh my...let me catch my breath...they are be-you-tiful! I love the expression on Lauren's face. It must have been an obsene call. Can't wait to see the rest of them!

Faund Images said...

HAHAHA! Oh Linda, you make me laugh! That is totally what it looks like... Thanks for making my day!

Makell Wintle said...

The last two are my fav. I might be a little biased. :) And boy are you and Myriah talented. I want to do it next time so badly!

Makell Wintle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh my. Simply breathtaking!