Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Flower Shoot

Well, let me start by giving credit to all those that helped me with the creating of the giant flowers...
My sweet husband who spent hours helping, my sweet Chaley, my good friend Monica and her darling girls JaCee and Jentry for helping...  Myriah, all the gals at Linda's Home Decor and others for cheering me on!  ;o)   Thank you all SO much!  

Myriah did an amazing job, YET AGAIN, with make-up, hair and clothing...  Such a FUN shoot!   I love working with Myriah!













I am in-love with the ballerina pose!


BELOW:  Close up of Myriah's beautiful hair creation...  She designs and sells amazing accessories!
I will be doing shoots with these flowers in the future with all girls small to tall...  can't wait!  If you want to participate, message me on facebook!  I will keep you posted....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you just keep amazing me!!! it seems like every time I look at your new photos they're my Favorite so far.........Love your photography Faun!

linda said...

Wow! You never cease to amaze me! These pictures are absolutely beautiful...the girls and the flowers! Stunning!

Tammy Nordgren said...

OMGosh!!!! You are an amazing photographer!!!! and Myriah is an amazing make up artist, hair styliest and clothing designer!!!! I AM SO IMPRESSED. You will be my new family photographer for sure!!!
THANKS for making my daughter Faith look absolutely stunning!!!

sydney gillman said...

okay, lauren is seriously a beautiful model!
she is gorgeous!