Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Jed & MaKell

Have you noticed the change on my blog?  Big improvement, huh?!  It is all thanks to my sweet and very talented graphic designer daughter, MaKell!  She graduated from UVU in graphic design and is really great at what she does.  Check her blog out CLICK HERE...  You can always find her button on the right side of my blog "PLUME CREATIVE"...  Thank you SO much, MaKell!!!

Taking pictures is the least favorite thing my son-in-law, Jed, likes to do... so first off I need to THANK him for humoring me and letting me do this little shoot.  I have always felt like their engagement photos were just rushed so I've begged to do this for a couple of years now.  It was a beautiful, warm day... a great day to spend time with those I love.  (Lauren, that means you too!)


MaKell had a wonderful, talented designer make her dress!  Check her blog out here: http://www.thinkinginshapes.com/

I'm going a little crazy with the different size photos!




Wrapped in great-grandma's quilt... Love it!




Love our beautiful area... How blessed we are to live here!

LOVE this shot!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful.

Susan said...

gorgeous Fawn, your kids are so photogenic, I absolutely love your work!

Megan and Major said...

SO GOOD FAUN!! I'm digging' Makell's hair too!! ABSOLUTELY B-E-A-UTIFUL!