Monday, January 31, 2011

Ansley turned 1 - ROUND TWO

Round TWO!   I have to take a minute to give kudos to my sweet husband... why, you ask?  Well, check out this amazing baby buggy from the early 1900's!  Yes, he surprised me with this beauty for Christmas and it was a complete and wonderful surprise!   He bought it from my cute friend, Kristin's shop... she has AMAZING things in that store.  She also sells things on etsy if you're interested, go here.   Ansley took the first ride in it and I think she liked it!
To see round ONE click here.








5 comments:

The Chappell Fam said...

Love the buggy and the suitcase! :)

Amanda said...

Thanks Faun! You are incredibly talented:)

Shy said...

I love love love your pictures! I need you to take our family pictures next time we come down...

linda said...

I didn't think she could be any cuter, but i was wrong...she is adorably cute! The buggy is perfect!

Tanya said...

Without commenting on everything I love your pictures. You do an excellent job! I found your blog through Tanner Fielding's fb page.